Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prayers for Alex

Message from my wife, Christine:
"Put this on your blog spot so that maybe others around the world can pray for this boy and his family.

I am sending this website to you so that our church members can pray for this boy and his family. They are from the Paxton area, and I am friends with his older sisters.
This little guy and his family have been suffering over the last couple of years.
He has fought to survive more than most people ever will in a lifetime.
It hits home with me because my son is close in age, and I can't begin to imagine what this would be like.
His story makes me more thankful than ever. I count my blessings doubly today.."

Here is the link to Alex's pages:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/alextf

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/l/_AQE2aI5bAQEDaMb_427flyXW6ldD0iIVvy0vu8I6tu2mSg/www.caringbridge.org/visit/alextf


From me:
Alex is a 6 year old boy who has developed cancer on his liver. Let's come together and pray for God's plan for this child to unfold and that he receives the healing miracle he so much needs in his life. Children are precious and it is always hard to see them in this situation, but God does have a purpose and we have to stand strong in faith and not just believe, but KNOW God has this child's best interest at heart throughout this time. 

Take a moment, visit this website, and sign the guestbook with where you are from to let Alex and his family know that he has the whole world praying for him and that they are not going through this alone. 


1 comment:

  1. Leslie,
    Thank you for your blog. You are performing a wonderful service for the LORD. May God bless you as you continue with the message!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions, Comments, and Questions are always welcome.